Custom cans are a hot trend for business events, weddings, shows, or for promoting a special brew. So what do you do when you need custom cans but you are not ready to commit to the large quantities most canning lines require? Call Beer Dudes and ask about our Can on Demand Program! We’ve got you covered! It’s simple. You choose the quantity, and your customized labels are applied to your blank aluminum cans at the end of the canning process.
Can on Demand
Can on Demand Gives You Versatility!
If you are looking for cost savings and versatility in labeling, Beer Dudes is your answer. Let’s take a look at how the Beer Dudes can on demand program compares to traditional packaging…
- Can labels are painted on the cans prior to canning
- Cans are purchased by the truckload
- A truckload is 8,000 cases
- Pricing runs about $0.11/can
- With a minimum order of 8,000 cases, that puts your minimum cost at around $21,120
- You’ll need lots of storage space, even for the smallest order
- Just think…if a brewery wants to buy painted cans for 4 or 5 brands, that is one big check to write!
Heat Shrink Cans:
- Plastic can labels are applied using a heat shrink process
- Cans are purchased by the pallet
- A pallet is about 270 cases
- Pricing runs from $0.24-$0.28/can
- With a minimum order of 270 cases, be prepared to spend at least $1500-$1800 for heat shrink labeled cans
BEER DUDES Can on Demand:
- You choose how many blank cans you need (1 – 600+)
- You determine the design and purchase the labels in advance
- Can on demand labels are only about $0.05 each to print
- Beer Dudes will provide blank “brite” 12 oz cans for just $0.15 each
- After your cans are filled, we can apply your printed labels to the cans at no extra charge
- Beer Dudes is the only mobile canning line in the state that has the custom labeling system
- We offer can on demand for Nitrogen beer, wine, and cold brew coffee too!